Unique plant adaptogen, which is used for the prevention of pregnancy complications, recurrent miscarriage, male and female infertility, basic prevention in first signs of acute respiratory viral infection and influenza diseases, as well as in vegetative-vascular dystonia, chronic fatigue, and meteorological sensitivity.
Ingredients: extract of cells biomass of sub-tropical medicinal plant Polyscias filicifolia (Fernleaf aralia) from the Araliaceae family.
The main properties are due to the properties of the product components: triterpene saponins (oleanolic and ursolic acids and their glycosides hederogenin and its glycosides, beta-sitosterol and its glycosides):
- increases non-specific immunity and the overall resistance of the organism and, as a result, the body's resistance to infections;
- improves tolerability of the human body to aggressive environmental factors (e.g., high or, conversely, a low ambient temperature, radiation, intoxication);
- has a tonic effect on the central nervous system, which manifests itself in the activation of metabolic processes, as well as the endocrine and autonomic regulation and improves the body's ability to adapt to the adverse effects of aggressive factors, improves tone and normalizes the body's vital functions;
- has a psychogogic effect, which manifests itself in improving efficiency (physical and mental), reducing the severity of fatigue symptoms (for example, after trauma or systemic diseases) and signs of fatigue of the body;
- improves heart function, stimulates the gonads in men and women, slightly lowers blood glucose;
- possesses antibacterial activity against a broad spectrum of gram-positive bacteria.
- prevention of pregnancy complications;
- prevention of infertility and recurrent miscarriage;
- basic prevention in first signs of acute respiratory viral infection and influenza diseases, as well as in vegetative-vascular dystonia, chronic fatigue, and meteorological sensitivity; prevention of complications at the first signs of acute respiratory viral infection and the flu;
- prevention of complications in patients with periodontal disease, and in patients with chronic somatic diseases;
- prevention of complications in diabetes mellitus;
- prevention of complications of myopia.
Means to reduce the risk of inborn anomalies in children. . Is included into the Guidelines for the prevention and treatment of miscarriage of Research Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology of D.O. Otta Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. from 2009.
Dosage: for adults and children over the age of 14, to use 15 drops, add in 0.5 cups of warm boiled water, 1 time per day in the morning during the meal. Shake the bottle before use.
Course duration is determined by a healthcare professional. For emergency prevention of influenza and acute respiratory viral infection (in the beginning of disease) is recommended to use 15 drops, add in 0.5 cups of warm boiled water, 1 time per day in the morning during the meal.
Contraindications: intolerance to the product components. Do not use in the evening to avoid insomnia. Before use, consult your healthcare professional. Not a medication.
For more information, please refer to: www.vitagmal.ru